Wednesday, August 14, 2013

moving in

I wonder if anyone will ever read this. Well, I thought I'd give it a shot. I just moved from Texas to the town where my parents live. This is not something I would normally do but they are getting older and my baby sister lives here. She's really freeking out about it and I have quite a bit of experience with people getting older and dying. I'm a hospice vollinteer.  I'm also blind. Moving to a new place is a big deal for me because I loved the town where I used to live and I knew it well. I moved here with my Seeing Eye dog, my rabbits, my birds, and my sweet little guinea pig. Last but not least in any way is my funny and loving hedgehog named Pine Cone. He has tought me much about being direct and expressing my true feelings. You

No comments:

Post a Comment